Built to be versatile, these classic all-year-round trousers are ideal for adventures on and off the trail. Wear them long in mild or wet weather for protection against splashes and wind. When the sun comes out, zip them off at the thigh and enjoy a robust pair of shorts. Lightweight fabric helps you move through the mountains with ease, while a durable water-repellent finish ensures the adventure can continue when rain starts to fall. Ultraviolet protection factor 50 safeguards your skin under direct sunlight.
– Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
– Waistband with belt loops
– Trouser legs zip off at mid thigh
– Centre front snap and fly closure
– Two open hand pockets
– Two back patch pockets
– Side secure right leg pocket to hold trouser legs when converted
– Roll-up-hem feature $$ Crotch gusset for improved mobility
– Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
– Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
There are no reviews yet.