When small, silky, water resistant plumes of synthetic Primaloft fiber work in symphony to provide light warmth, softness and compressibility – you get a jacket that enables unlimited adventure, on the mountains or in the city. Its packability is another bonus, tucking into its own stuff bag. Other features include two invisible-zipped hand pockets – big enough to store a map – and a raglan sleeve for enhanced mobility. All that combined with a fit that hugs the body warmly and slips under a waterproof jacket if needed, the Aeroloft will soon become indispensable as you explore the outdoors in cold and wet weather, all year round.
– Primaloft Silver Insulation ThermoPlume with Cross Core Technology
– DWR coating aids with water repellency
– Water resistant fibres that maintains 94% of warmth, even when wet
– Lightweight and compressible into its own seperate stuff bag
– Exposed front zip with single inner flap
– Invisible hand zip pockets
– Raglan sleeve for freedom of movement
– Lip elastic hem cinch to seal in warmth
– Camping, Commuting, Day Hikes, Everyday, Hiking, Multi Day Hiking, Safari, Travelling
There are no reviews yet.